PAW Blackmores Dermega Omega 3 & 6 Oral Supplement
PAW Blackmore’s Dermega Omega 3 & 6 Oral Supplement.
The PAW by Blackmore’s range includes innovative natural products that have been researched and developed by veterinarians and which are clinically proven to support the health of pets. Their range of products covers all the key areas of concerns for pets and pet parents, from joint and skin health, to digestive and ear care.
PAW Dermega contains omega-3 & 6 fatty acids including linolenic acid and linoleic acid, EPA & DHA that may aid in treatment of skin conditions responsive to polyunsaturated fatty acids including:
- Treatment of allergic skin conditions:
(a) With omega-3 fatty acids (especially EPA). EPA has anti-inflammatory properties that may be used in the management of allergies.
(b) Providing omega 6 fatty acids (linoleic acid).
- Treatment of inflamed skin conditions.
- Treatment of flea allergy dermatitis (when used in conjunction with flea control measures).
Includes an innovative non drip, measured dose pump so PAW Dermega can be added to food easily with no mess.
Intended for dogs that may have beneficial effects from omega-3 & 6 fatty acids for skin conditions including:
- Allergic skin conditions
- Inflammatory skin conditions
- Flea allergy related skin conditions (when used in conjunction with flea control measures)