- Super Tasty, I love it on toast.
- A good source of protein and healthy fats.
- Contains Vitamins like B6 and Vitamin E.
The use of turmeric stems to ancient times with an origin in India, where it was regarded for its medicinal and flavourful properties.
- Turmeric is a great anti-inflammatory which helps pain associated to joints issues and arthritis.
- Helps break down dietary fats.
- Powerful antioxidant.
- Aids in boosting the immune system.
- Collagen is essential to joint and tendon health.
- Helps improve common health struggles like osteoarthritis.
- Promotes skin and coat health.
- Collagen can help soothe, repair and restore the gut lining.